Uncap your potential with Seed’s 10-week paid internship and uniquely-tailored professional development curriculum. Geared toward college students and recent grads with Puget Sound roots, the program’s partner employers host interns throughout the week, engaging them in real, hands-on experience. At the end of each week, your intern cohort will meet with Seed staff for intimate, professional development sessions that will strengthen your leadership abilities. By participating, you’ll put your learning into practice and build professional connections that can open doors for future opportunities. You will also help plant the necessary seeds for a thriving, inclusive Puget Sound workforce.
- 10-week paid summer internship program starting June 2022
- Positions available across a broad variety of industries with top, local employers
- Minimum $16 per hour wages
- 30-36 hour work week
- 4 hour weekly professional development sessions with fellow interns across employers
- To be eligible, applicants must currently attend a college or university located in the Puget Sound region (Pierce, King or Thurston County) or call Puget Sound home. Students must be 18 years old at the time of applying, eligible to work in the U.S. and should have completed the equivalent of one year’s worth of college-level coursework before the internship begins.
Apply for Seed Internships by February 14
- Apply to multiple employers and Seed Internship opportunities through a single application.
- After initial screening, selected applicants will be invited to an interview.
- Seed staff match advancing candidates with up to three employers.
- Employers contact matched students to conduct final interviews and make hiring decisions.