Uncap your potential with Seed’s 10-week paid internship and uniquely-tailored professional development curriculum. Geared toward college students and recent grads with Pierce County roots, the program’s partner businesses host interns throughout the week, engaging them in real, hands-on experience. At the end of each week, your intern cohort will meet with Seed staff for intimate, professional development sessions that will strengthen your leadership abilities. By participating, you’ll put your learning into practice and build professional connections that can open doors for future opportunities. You will also help plant the necessary seeds for a thriving, inclusive Pierce County workforce.
- 10-week paid summer internship program starting June 15
- Positions available across a broad variety of industries with top, local companies
- Minimum $15 per hour wages
- 30-36 hour work week
- 4 hour weekly professional development sessions with fellow interns across businesses
- To be eligible, applicants must currently attend a college or university located in Pierce County or have graduated from a Pierce County high school.
Apply by February 7
- Apply to multiple businesses and Seed Internship opportunities through a single application.
- After initial screening, selected applicants will be invited to an interview.
- Seed staff match advancing candidates with up to three partner businesses.
- Businesses contact matched students to conduct final interviews and make hiring decisions.