Seed Intern Application
Apply to multiple employers and Seed Internship opportunities through a single application. The application will open in Fall 2022 for the 2023 cohort. You can check your eligibility and review the material below to learn about the application process.
YOU ARE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY IF YOU:
- Are attending a college or university in the Puget Sound region (Pierce, King or Thurston County) or call the Puget Sound home and are enrolled in college;
- Will have completed the equivalent of one year’s worth of college-level coursework before the summer internship begins;
- Will be enrolled in college after the summer internship ends;
- Will be in the Puget Sound area for the duration of the summer internship;
- Are currently 18 years old or older;
- Are eligible to work in the U.S.
The process to apply for Seed Internships is as follows:
- Complete the Seed Interest form. If you are eligible, we’ll email you a link to start your application.
- Use the link in your email to create a Seed account and start your Seed application.
- Complete and submit the Seed application.
Using the personalized link you receive by email, you’ll create a Seed account by adding a password or securely linking your Google, Microsoft, Facebook or LinkedIn account. Once you log in, you’ll find a task list with a link to start your Seed application. You’ll return to this task list for updates throughout the selection process.
The Seed Internships application form has six sections:
- Basics. Name and contact information.
- Demographics. More about you and your background.
- College. High school and details about your college progress and areas of study.
- Matching. Your skills, experience and career preferences to help match you with internships.
- Resume + Essays. Your professional resume and short personal essays.
- Certify. Legal information and consent required to complete the process.
You can complete the first four sections in about 10 minutes.
To complete the remaining sections, you’ll need to upload a PDF copy of your professional resume and prepare short essay responses before the application deadline.
The information you enter will be saved after you complete each page. After saving, you can leave and log back in to continue the application at any time.
Contact email@example.com for any questions or issues related to the application.
Applicants must submit all application components by December 18, 2022 at 11:59 pm. After an initial review, applicants are notified whether they will advance to the interview event by email on January 5, 2023. Invited candidates must confirm their attendance at the mandatory interview event by January 12, 2023.
Candidates attend the mandatory interview event hosted by Seed between January 23 – February 3. The in-person event will follow COVID protocols, depending on local conditions at the time. This may involve wearing masks, social distancing, or requiring proof of vaccination and/or a recent negative COVID test. Candidates will receive details regarding COVID protocols, requirements and accommodations prior to the event.
Seed staff match candidates with employers using application materials and interview event feedback. Selected candidates are notified whether they have been matched for an official employer interview by email on a rolling basis between February 8 – March 1. Due to the fluid nature of matching and working alongside our employer partners to coordinate final interviews, this window may be extended.
Employers will reach out directly to candidates to coordinate interviews between March 6 – 31. Candidates may be matched to interview with up to three employers. Candidates who do not advance to employer interviews are notified by April 28.
*2023 dates will be finalized at the end of August and are subject to change.