The process to apply for Seed Internships is as follows:
- Complete the Seed Interest form. If you are eligible, we’ll email you a link to start your application.
- Use the link in your email to create a Seed account and start your Seed application.
- Complete and submit the Seed application.
Using the personalized link you receive by email, you’ll create a Seed account by adding a password or securely linking your Google, Microsoft, Facebook or LinkedIn account. Once you log in, you’ll find a task list with a link to start your Seed application. You’ll return to this task list for updates throughout the selection process.
The Seed Internships application form has six sections:
- Basics. Name and contact information.
- Demographics. More about you and your background.
- College. High school and details about your college progress and areas of study.
- Matching. Your skills, experience and career preferences to help match you with internships.
- Resume + Essays. Your professional resume and short personal essays.
- Certify. Legal information and consent required to complete the process.
You can complete the first four sections in about 10 minutes.
To complete the remaining sections, you’ll need to upload a PDF copy of your professional resume and prepare short essay responses before the February 14, 2022 deadline.
The information you enter will be saved after you complete each page. After saving, you can leave and log back in to continue the application at any time.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or issues related to the application.